Sunday, June 7, 2009

blip blop

I ordered some weird grandma glasses, the really huge kind. Huge and round made of clear pink and blue plastic. They will come in a week, I think I might regret it. I got some regular glasses too, brown ones. I might wear those more. But, I might really dig the big glasses! I am excited.

What if you were able to recall emotions and feel them again? Like you are walking down the street and have a feeling, like hey this is just how I felt that one day 5 years ago? That is how I am feeling today, that I can recall how I felt at different points. What does it mean? I can't control it. I don't know if that makes sense.

I have spent too much time on the internet today looking at hairstyles of Scandinavian people. I just want to find something to do with my hair. Why does one care so much about such things? Ohhhh, such is my life.

2 comments:

Your Matt Ryan said...

Wow. I almost gave up on this, just goes to show...

Have you figured out a time for GM, it won't be 50 and foggy for long!

Kate Ape said...

I thank you for your comment sir. 50 and foggy sounds great actually!