Saturday, October 11, 2008

I don't know your life!

Awww man I do not update this thing or make any new blog entries! Its prolly cus no one reads this! Ok, what should I write about? writie writie typiddy type type.

Well, something must happen when all SORTS of stuff happens, and then you don't want to write about any of it. You just want to ignore it and float around like a kitten in a bubble.

Remember when that war in Georgia was big news? Then boom! my city is a police state! Boom! the economy is collapsing! my house is robbed!

All I want to do is eat stuff, and snooze.

I'll play a writing game where I just say briefly little snippits from my thoughts and life!

A bulldog named Papa, a good or bad idea to get?
why so many zits today? Was it the chocolate?
should I take vitamin d suppliments
so many mice in the house, does it really matter? they wont die!
I hate accounting, I kind of really do. why did I chose that, am I a nut or what!
Why is my Norwegian teacher so serious? Its just for fun.
Egg coffee, should we try it?

Ok, this has been good. Its good to just come out and say it! I am no good at blogging!
I'll still do it, or try to atleast.

1 comment:

sandy pants said...

Bulldog = bad idea in our house.

Definitely the chocolate, always the chocolate.

Yes to the d. It helps. I have only been taking for a few weeks but I already feel happier and more energetic.

It does matter. We need to do all we can to kick them out.

You hate the details, you love the big picture . . . the big picture of you with an accountants visor and lots of books making the finances of the world work out.

Norwegians are always serious.

Yeah, but it will not be that exciting. Just coffee like.